Bespoke RIPA Applicant and/or RIPA Authorising Officer 1 day training course for Public Authorites designed to fit with each organisations requirements.
Individuals: £175 + VAT per person
Discounts for Groups and 'In-House' Training (Min 10 students)
- RIPA and its relationship with the Human Rights Act
- Role of the Surveillance Commissioner's Office
- Policy and Procedure
- Different sorts of surveillance
- What constitutes surveillance?
- How to carry out a risk assessment to comply with RIPA
- Collateral intrusion and how to reduce it
- What constitutes a Covert Human Intelligence Source (CHIS)
- The application, review, renewal and cancellation procedure
- How to complete the forms
- Judicial oversight (Magistrate's Approval for Local Authorities)
Please Contact us to enquire further